[SOLVED] How do I fix my pc

Oct 26, 2020
My pc keeps restarting when playing a heavy game like Rust, i’ve monitored the temperature and its mostly about 60 degrees celcius, the problem is probably the Power supply, what do you guys think?

Solution
The first time i can play for like 1,5-2,5 hours, then it restarts and when i start it again it will shutdown when im just in the game or a little later, it becomes faster each time it shutsdown (the next day it will take 2,5 hours first again etc)
Random restarts are typically power supply related if temperatures are otherwise good. List your detailed system specs and include the brand, exact model and age of the power supply.
Oct 26, 2020
The first time i can play for like 1,5-2,5 hours, then it restarts and when i start it again it will shutdown when im just in the game or a little later, it becomes faster each time it shutsdown (the next day it will take 2,5 hours first again etc)

Random restarts are typically power supply related if temperatures are otherwise good. List your detailed system specs and include the brand, exact model and age of the power supply.

Solution