Question How Do I Fix This?

jlee7825

Commendable
Jun 15, 2017
I just wiped my PC clean, now it is on a boot loop and I cannot get into WinRE, or nothing just restarts constantly, can’t get onto desktop, nothing. I have a Stop Code of NTFS FILE SYSTEM.
I contacted microsoft support but they were uselsss. Bear in mind I cannot get onto the desktop so I can’t download anything.
Any help will be appreciated.

jlee7825

Commendable
Jun 15, 2017
Well something was wrong with my pc, microsoft told me it was a possible virus threat, so they basically just told me to reset my pc, so i did but it didnt work so i went onto i think winre or something like that and reset it from there

so i went onto i think winre or something like that and reset it from there
Yeah that's not helping us very much in understanding what you did.
The error message you are getting hints towards the disk not being completely wiped but rather being messed up by whatever you did.

On a fairly recent system after three failed boot attempts it goes into recovery boot by itself,why isn't that happening for you?Do you have an old system?

Also keep hitting del F1 or whatever your bios key is immediately after (re) boot and see if you can get into bios to choose a different boot drive (cd/dvd or usb of a windows installation media to delete any partitions and install windows anew)