[SOLVED] How do i get my graphics driver back?

Nov 21, 2020
I accidentally deleted my CPU graphics driver through device manager, and only realized it after the fact.

I tried reinstalling the driver but everytime i installed the driver + radeon software, the driver still only says "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" and the radeon software is nowhere to be found, even though it's installed.

I'm using an AMD A8-7600 CPU
And using Win7

Solution
I accidentally deleted my CPU graphics driver through device manager, and only realized it after the fact.

I tried reinstalling the driver but everytime i installed the driver + radeon software, the driver still only says "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" and the radeon software is nowhere to be found, even though it's installed.

And using Win7

Go to the motherboard support page, install the Chipset drivers from there. There may be some AMD drivers there as well you can install.

Misledcone

Prominent
Feb 1, 2020

And using Win7
try downloading the driver from the manufacturer's website

Nov 21, 2020
try downloading the driver from the manufacturer's website
I did, and i also installed radeon software. But the radeon software was nowhere to be found, even though i clicked on "Uninstall a program" and the software says it's installed.

After the initial installation of the graphics driver, my computer restarts (pretty normal stuff right?). But after it restarts, the driver is still the Standard VGA Graphics Adapter. I don't know where my R7600 graphics driver is

Misledcone

Prominent
Feb 1, 2020
I did, and i also installed radeon software. But the radeon software was nowhere to be found, even though i clicked on "Uninstall a program" and the software says it's installed.

After the initial installation of the graphics driver, my computer restarts (pretty normal stuff right?). But after it restarts, the driver is still the Standard VGA Graphics Adapter. I don't know where my R7600 graphics driver is
does your computer have any differances after deleting the driver?

And using Win7

Go to the motherboard support page, install the Chipset drivers from there. There may be some AMD drivers there as well you can install.

Solution