Question how do I set up windows 10????

Mar 31, 2019
So it bought windows 10 and plugged the usb in the motherboard of my new built pc and I select the 64 bit option in the boot menu but when it goes to boot up it takes me directly to the blue screen of death with the error message: 0xc000021a

Mar 31, 2019
What are the specs for your system (make/model of all components)? Is this a MS provided USB drive (you purchased) or one you downloaded the ISO/image from MS and then installed on your own USB drive?
Yes I bought it from microsoft the specs are: ryzen 5 2600- GTX 1060-8GB of ddr4 ram- corsair vs650 psu- and a gigabyte b450M DSH3 motherboard-also a kingston 120GB sdd (if it matters)

Colif

Win 11 Master
Try this

On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on another USB and try that.

The installer is the same, if anything the one from website probably newer version than what MS provide from store. Use the code you got with store bought one.

it sounds to me like the installer is the problem, so make a new one and see if you get further.

This error occurs when a user-mode subsystem, such as WinLogon or the Client Server Run-Time Subsystem (CSRSS), has been fatally compromised and security can no longer be guaranteed. In response, the operating system switches to kernel mode. Microsoft Windows cannot run without WinLogon or CSRSS. Therefore, this is one of the few cases where the failure of a user-mode service can shut down the system.

error code