Question How do i undervolt my i7-13700KF ?

Nov 13, 2023
Hello, recently my pc started to reboot while gaming and after a few test on OCCT i noticed that my extreme setting test for the CPU was causing a report error on one of the core, thats the error im getting:

After some research , i noticed that a lot of people suggest to undervolt che CPU in order to lower the temperature. Im not THAT good in changing BIOS settings so i wanted to ask how i have to do it.
These are the specs of my PC :

CPU: Intel Core i7-13700KF
Motherboard: MSI Pro 790-A Wi-Fi (MS-7E07)
RAM: G.SKill 6400MHz DDR5 32Gb
GPU : Nvidia Geforce RTX 3070 Ti
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2, 80+ GOLD
Deepcool LS520 SE

This is another error that im getting while playing if that can help too:

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
What is the make and model of your case? Number of fans in your case and their orientation? You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU as well. If the PSU's been recycled from an older build, please mention it's age and what it powered prior to the RTX3070Ti.

BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time? Ambient room air temps?

Nov 13, 2023
What is the make and model of your case? Number of fans in your case and their orientation? You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU as well. If the PSU's been recycled from an older build, please mention it's age and what it powered prior to the RTX3070Ti.

BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time? Ambient room air temps?
NZXT Case i THINK the model is H210, but i am not so sure, it is a really big one, but old, i buyed it something like 7-8 years ago.
I do have 3 fans in my case, 2 on the upper part, the ones belonging to the cooler, and 1 fan on the side of the case , exactly like this:

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2, 80+ GOLD

It is 7 years old too, or something like that, and it powered a GeForce GTX 1070.

BIOS Version A.20, room temperature i believe around 23 Celsius .

Thanks for the help, by the way!