Question How do they doing it with like 50+ hours of video on YouTube?

danny009

Honorable
Apr 11, 2019
Do they rendering and editing that HOURS of video in one time or they have somekind secret? I would like to do my own game movie video but my computer isn't that powerful plus rendering 50 hours video seems impossible in my understanding. My Intel CPU would just die rendering 30mins of video.

Do they rendering and editing that HOURS of video in one time or they have some kind secret? I would like to do my own game movie video but my computer isn't that powerful plus rendering 50 hours video seems impossible in my understanding. My Intel CPU would just die rendering 30mins of video.
Huh? I looked and the longest video I could find was only 25 hours. Anyway, a lot depends on how much editing and manipulation they are doing on the original screen capture. At the simplest level, where they are just capturing the screen and cutting out parts of the video, there are programs to perform simple edits like that, like the free program LosslessCut, which can be used to chop up sections of video that don't require a lot of processing power (although a fast m.2 or ssd disk obviously does help rather than a mechanical HDD). It all depends on how much they are altering the video during post-processing if you want to call that a secret. Perhaps if you tell us what kind of processing you're doing with your screen captures and what software you're using we could think of simpler ways to do that which require less processing power.