Question How good is SHARKOON SilentStorm Cool Zero 750W 80+ Gold

• Thread starter Deleted member 2841972
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2841972

I am considering to upgrade my PSU, how good is SHARKOON SilentStorm Cool Zero 750W 80+ Gold?

On the PSU tier list, it looke like its in A tier but the low priority. It's price is like $85 for me.

Also "Corsair CV750 CP-9020237-EU 750 W" and "SHARKOON Gold Zero 750w 80+gold" is in my wishlist. What do you think?

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
I am considering to upgrade my PSU, how good is SHARKOON SilentStorm Cool Zero 750W 80+ Gold?

On the PSU tier list, it looke like its in A tier but the low priority. It's price is like $85 for me.

Also "Corsair CV750 CP-9020237-EU 750 W" and "SHARKOON Gold Zero 750w 80+gold" is in my wishlist. What do you think?

Probably the Sharkoon, which is an incredibly rare thing to say. It's like there was a horrible miscommunication somewhere at the company and they accidentally commissioned a competent, safe PSU.

D

Deleted member 2841972

Probably the Sharkoon, which is an incredibly rare thing to say. It's like there was a horrible miscommunication somewhere at the company and they accidentally commissioned a competent, safe PSU.
So which one should I get, a "Gold Zero 750w 80+gold" or "SilentStorm Cool Zero 750W 80+ Gold"? How about its price, is $85 a good deal?

And for the "SilentStorm Cool Zero 750W", it says, "4+4-Pin CPU Connector:2". Is it going to be enough for my 5700X CPU?

Thanks.

D

Deleted member 2841972

I would only get the one that is on the tier list. Sharkoon has earned their very poor reputation over the years, so I'd run away from anything that isn't explicitly reviewed.
I just bought the "Sharkoon SS-COOLZERO-750", thanks for your comments.