[SOLVED] How Much Can I Get For My PC

Dec 23, 2020
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I don't know where else to. I am planning on building a new PC when more 3000 series cards become available, so I'm looking to sell my current PC soon. I don't expect to get much at all I would just like to know anyone's best estimates. I've had it for three years, it is a pre-built, but the only thing I am not selling with it is the hard drive and the disc drive which is no longer in the PC, but I doubt anyone was planning on using it anyway. I would of built it on PCPartPicker, but some of the parts don't seem available on there and some parts are unknown because I can't find them online or on Speccy. I provided a link that includes details for people who know way more about PCs than I ever will. Thank you for any responses and I apologize again if this isn't the right place to post this.

https://www.newegg.com/acer-aspire-gx-785-ur1b/p/N82E16883101607

Solution
Acer uses pretty standard parts, so you can probably swap in a new motherboard combo and just upgrade the existing system, and of course can do all the usual upgrades like power supply and gpu.