Question How much is my gaming pc worth?

Nov 12, 2018
Hello everybody im trying to sell my pc and would like to get some advice from you guys setting the price.

Intel Pentium G4400 - ROG-STRIX-RX570-O4G-GAMING - Ballistix Sport LT 8GB Kit (4GBx2) DDR4 2666 - Gigabyte GA-Z270P-D3 Intel Z270 ATX Motherboard - Corsair CX Series 500 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified Non-Modular Power Supply - SSD- 110GB

how much do you think its worth it?

marthanaan

Prominent
Jun 4, 2019
First thing first where do you live because PC price sometime varies depends on country you live in, but if i were to buy it (Indonesia price) maybe i will pay you for 5.500.000-6.000.000 IDR but now i live in US you probably get 400$ for this PC

DSzymborski

Titan
$330 in Canadian seems reasonable to me. You might get slightly more money in the long run moving parts individually, but a few of those parts would be damned hard to move (a used PSU that's not particularly good quality, entry-level Intel not from current generation, low-end storage situation) and there's some missing info (if the case has any value and if it's coming with a legit license of Windows). You'll always take a theoretical hit selling a PC as a unit; they move slowly unless they're in a particularly desirable configuration.

DSzymborski

Titan
isnt it better to sell it for like 350 to 400

It's better to sell it for $10,000, but things are only worth what someone will pay for them. I think based on the specs, you'd be crazy to turn down an actual, in-hand offer of $330 for a theoretical future offer of $400. You may be able to negotiate a higher price, but this is a perfectly reasonable price when sold as a unit rather than individually; it's not the most balanced build out there, even among entry-level PCs.

Nov 12, 2018
It's better to sell it for $10,000, but things are only worth what someone will pay for them. I think based on the specs, you'd be crazy to turn down an actual, in-hand offer of $330 for a theoretical future offer of $400. You may be able to negotiate a higher price, but this is a perfectly reasonable price when sold as a unit rather than individually; it's not the most balanced build out there, even among entry-level PCs.

DSzymborski

Titan
how much would you pay for it if u want to buy and how much you sell if you want to sell

I personally wouldn't have any interest. If I were helping someone put together a used build, I might advise interest in the RX 570 and the Z270 motherboard at the right price, but not so much the other parts.

That's why, unless a used PC is particularly well-balanced or desirable, you tend to have to give a significant discount to move it with any speed.

TRENDING THREADS