[SOLVED] How much performance do you get with nvidia control panel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pomfrit

Great
BANNED
Oct 18, 2019
I would try it myself , actually i did but my fps is all over the place it jumps up and down... does anybody know how much fps do you get with performance settings instead of quality?

Solution
I would try it myself , actually i did but my fps is all over the place it jumps up and down... does anybody know how much fps do you get with performance settings instead of quality?
The performance settings only apply when they are set to override game settings. You are better off not touching the settings in the control panel unless you know what you are doing or even need to as they will negatively impact your fps if you are unsure of what is being changed. If you have changed it, you should probably restore it to defaults settings.
The performance settings only apply when they are set to override game settings. You are better off not touching the settings in the control panel unless you know what you are doing or even need to as they will negatively impact your fps if you are unsure of what is being changed. If you have changed it, you should probably restore it to defaults settings.

Reactions: Pomfrit
Solution

Pomfrit

Great
BANNED
Oct 18, 2019
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqshaJTI8FQ

how about if i do it like this? 8:33

Status
Not open for further replies.