[SOLVED] How should I Upgrade Lenovo 510a-151cb for gaming

Jul 29, 2020
Hey y'all! I got this desktop for 20 bucks want to upgrade it for gaming I'm on unfamiliar on how and what's compatible I'm willing to learn and buy the parts just need to be pointed in the right direction. It's a Lenovo 510a-15Icb desktop with Intel core i3 processor with 8GB ram.

I usually play RPGs I want to get into divinity 2 and wastelands 3 etc.

Solution
No real upgrades are possible. At most, you can get a gt1030.

The psu is a non-standard for factor, perhaps tfx and uses non-standard connectors. So you can't upgrade the psu. Since the psu is so weak, you can only use very low power gpu's like the gt1030.
The i3 should be a quad core, so no upgrade there needed.
No real upgrades are possible. At most, you can get a gt1030.

The psu is a non-standard for factor, perhaps tfx and uses non-standard connectors. So you can't upgrade the psu. Since the psu is so weak, you can only use very low power gpu's like the gt1030.
The i3 should be a quad core, so no upgrade there needed.

Solution
Hey y'all! I got this desktop for 20 bucks want to upgrade it for gaming I'm on unfamiliar on how and what's compatible I'm willing to learn and buy the parts just need to be pointed in the right direction. It's a Lenovo 510a-15Icb desktop with Intel core i3 processor with 8GB ram.

I usually play RPGs I want to get into divinity 2 and wastelands 3 etc.

That is a great deal for the computer, basically free. You can remove the CPU, hard drive and RAM and build a normal system around it with your own motherboard, power supply, case and video card to make it a gaming system at a good price. You'd have to do a clean Windows setup on it with a new motherboard but that's easy.