[SOLVED] How to connect the logitech z506 to the Asus ROG Strix x570-e gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajivrocks

Honorable
May 1, 2016
So I read a post from a while ago about a guy with the same 5.1 setup wanting to connect his speakers to an asus motherboard. After building my new PC i have the same issue. I don't know how to connect this speaker set to the motherboards audio. I got a "rear", "C/Sub". "Line-in", "Line-out", "Mic" ports on the back of the mobo but no clue how to connect my speaker set to it.

My motherboard model is the Asus ROG strix x570-e gaming. Anyone know if its possible to connect my speakers to it? The speaker model is the logitech z506. It has 3 cables. I would mention the colors but I'm colorblind sadly. I know one is black but thats about it.

If you need further clarification please due ask. I really want to use my speakers again.

Solution
Figured it out, I just kept reconnecting cables until the correct channels got picked up in Realtek. If anyone has the same issue let me know and I'll have a look :)

Rajivrocks

Honorable
May 1, 2016
Figured it out, I just kept reconnecting cables until the correct channels got picked up in Realtek. If anyone has the same issue let me know and I'll have a look :)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.