Question How to control all my component's RGB lights via Dragon Center?

grieverInFlames

Honorable
Jan 7, 2015
Hello, this would be my first post in this forums. This issue is a real head scratcher for me:

I recently upgraded my PC. I bought the following MSI components:
  • Case: MPG GUNGNIR 100
  • GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER GAMING X
  • Liquid Cooling: MAG CORELIQUID 360R
  • Motherboard: Z590 PRO WIFI
  • Processor: Intel Core i7-11700K - Core i7 11th Gen Rocket Lake 8-Core 3.6 GHz LGA 1200 125W Intel UHD Graphics 750 Desktop Processor
  1. Some of these components come with customizable RGB options with them. And, theoretically, it should just work with MSI Dragon Force app, right? Well... my issue is that when I launch Dragon Force application I only see my Graphics card appearing in the Mystic Light view.
The case comes with a built in RGB controller and I got it plugged in to the JRAINBOW socket. I have the liquid cooling, the PC case's RGB connectors also plugged in to the RGB controller. But every time I launch the Dragon Center app and go to Mystic Light I only ever see my graphics card as the only component I can manipulate the RGB via this app! None of my other components appear here.

One thing though: The case comes with a little LED reset button and that seems to work! Every time I click on this button my whole rig changes the RGB light (blue, green, blinking, etc), with the exception of the graphics card. Im just confused as to why Dragon Center isnt registering my other components. I can understand if the components were ASUS or some other components but they're MSI! I would think they would just appear in Mystic Light automatically. Has anyone run into this issue before? What should I do?

Manny thanks in advance and happy holidays!

grieverInFlames

Honorable
Jan 7, 2015
What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? Can you check and see what version of Dragon Center you're on? I don't think you're supposed to be working with Dragon Center...more like MSI's Control Center or Center app. Mind sharing an image of all the connectors and connections made with respect to ARGB/RGB devices?
I am at work right now but in a few hours I will give you this info. Thank you so much for the prompt reply