How to copy windows 10 store games from one pc to another

Ryan_81

Reputable
Jan 25, 2016
So I wanna play Forza Horizon 3 on my rig at school (yes it could easily run it) but I can't download it there because the network speed is so slow that 120p YouTube vids usually take about 5 minutes to buffer somewhat. Anyway I have already found a way to move games from one PC to another using a USB but my issue is that I can't copy the game files from my rig at home I get an error that says "Your organization does not allow you to place files here". Weird this is that my home PC has no organization restrictions, so I'm guessing that it's a permission issue since I'm copying a Microsoft game and it is likely its to combat pirating but is there any software I can use to completely force copy a file?

Ryan_81

Reputable
Jan 25, 2016

Youre not listening to what im saying. I said " I get an error that says "Your organization does not allow you to place files here". Weird this is that my home PC has no organization restrictions, so I'm guessing that it's a permission issue since I'm copying a Microsoft game and it is likely its to combat pirating but is there any software I can use to completely force copy a file?" Windows is stopping me from copying the file. The pc I have at school is mine and has no restrictions either. But im not getting an error from that PC anyway. Im getting the error from my home pc.