Question How to disable fan rgb with b360m xtreme

Apr 23, 2024
I have a prebuilt cyberpowerpc with the b360m xtreme motherboard. It didnt come with any rgb control. i believe the b360m xtreme is cyberpowerpcs special version of the asrock b360m pro4 motherboard. I checked the website and it the b360m doesn’t support polychrome sync which means i cant change the rgb through that. I also for the life of me cant find anything in bios to disable fan leds. All I want is to disable them so I can sleep at night and keep my pc running. I would be willing if anyone had a solution to disable them completely! The way the pc was built its really annoying to access the area that powers fans leds and I would really prefer to not have to open up my whole pc just to turn the rgb off. Anyone know how I can?

I have a prebuilt cyberpowerpc with the b360m xtreme motherboard. It didnt come with any rgb control. i believe the b360m xtreme is cyberpowerpcs special version of the asrock b360m pro4 motherboard. I checked the website and it the b360m doesn’t support polychrome sync which means i cant change the rgb through that. I also for the life of me cant find anything in bios to disable fan leds. All I want is to disable them so I can sleep at night and keep my pc running. I would be willing if anyone had a solution to disable them completely! The way the pc was built its really annoying to access the area that powers fans leds and I would really prefer to not have to open up my whole pc just to turn the rgb off. Anyone know how I can?