[SOLVED] How to enable docp from asus prime x470 pro bios?

ProPlayerGR

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2016
Hello everyone. I will be buying a 2600x and the asus prime x470 pro and I need to know how to run my ram at its maximum frequency. I've heard that to do that, you need to enable something called docp. How do I enable that? Thanks in advance.

Solution
Hello everyone. I will be buying a 2600x and the asus prime x470 pro and I need to know how to run my ram at its maximum frequency. I've heard that to do that, you need to enable something called docp. How do I enable that? Thanks in advance.

F7 to get to advanced menu. Choose "AiTweaker", down to "Ai Overclock tuner", Choose DOCP.
Down from it is DOCP from which you can chose any of XMP profiles written to RAM.
Below is "Memory frequency", start by choosing same as in chosen XMP.

F7 to get to advanced menu. Choose "AiTweaker", down to "Ai Overclock tuner", Choose DOCP.
Down from it is DOCP from which you can chose any of XMP profiles written to RAM.
Below is "Memory frequency", start by choosing same as in chosen XMP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crosslhs82x2
Solution