[SOLVED] How to enable pcie on ASUS EX-H110M-V Motherboard

Josh Diaz

Commendable
Feb 1, 2021
Hi im Josh and i need help because my pc doesnt boot when i install my new graphics card. But when i remove the graphics card it normally boots up. Its my first time installing a graphics card on my pc and im installing a GT 1030. I am using a vga cable for my display and i also tested it on hdmi but it still doesnt show up any display. I tried finding the option where you enable the pcie slot on the bios of Asus ex-h110m-v motherboard but i cant find it. Is there any ways i can fix this?

My pc specs:
Cpu: Intel Core i3 7100
Mobo: Asus EX-H110M-V
Ram: 12gb ddr4 2400mhz

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your PSU? How old is the PSU? Also, why do you have 12GB's of ram? How is the ram load out on your platform? 4+8? Which BIOS version are you currently on? You can look into BIOS and see what your graphics output setting is set to.

Reactions: Josh Diaz

Josh Diaz

Commendable
Feb 1, 2021

Make and model of your PSU? How old is the PSU? Also, why do you have 12GB's of ram? How is the ram load out on your platform? 4+8? Which BIOS version are you currently on? You can look into BIOS and see what your graphics output setting is set to.
My psu is corsair vs450 and its 2 years old. My ram is 4+8 combination. My bios version is version 2.17.1246

Josh Diaz

Commendable
Feb 1, 2021

Where can i find the graphics ouput settings in bios? I cant find it

Asus EX-H110M-V bios https://imgur.com/gallery/yZTKSLv

Last edited:

Josh Diaz

Commendable
Feb 1, 2021
Also, what exact model of GT 1030 is this? Were the ports you tried from the GPU or the motherboard? Were you using any kind of adapter to connect to HDMI, considering you tried VGA, the far less desirable port, first?
Its the Ipason GT 1030. No i am not using adapter to connect to hdmi. I tried plugging my pc to our tv using hdmi but it still not putting up any display.