Question How to get applications using UDP to work when college network blocks all UDP traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychobacter

Honorable
Jul 2, 2019
My college's network has all the UDP ports blocked which makes me unable to use a lot of services like WhatsApp, GeForce experience, steam, BitTorrent etc. Even pip doesn't work, which I need in order to download python packages for my classwork. Is there any way to convert UDP traffic to traffic, or any way to bypass the block? In order to access the internet through my college LAN, I need to use a proxy server which listens on port 8080. Please help me out here. All opinions are welcome here and if you require any more info feel free to ask me.

psychobacter

Honorable
Jul 2, 2019
My college's network has all the UDP ports blocked which makes me unable to use a lot of services like WhatsApp, GeForce experience, steam, BitTorrent etc. Even pip doesn't work, which I need in order to download python packages for my classwork. Is there any way to convert UDP traffic to traffic, or any way to bypass the block? In order to access the internet through my college LAN, I need to use a proxy server which listens on port 8080. Please help me out here. All opinions are welcome here and if you require any more info feel free to ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS