[SOLVED] How to make themes for ultraux

aden.anderson2001

Reputable
Aug 26, 2018
Hello. I have patched my 1909 windows 10 with ultraux and I can now use custom themes made for my build like from DevianArt. I want to create these kinds of themes myself too but I couldn't find a guide for it as the word custom theme is used for just changing cursor and wallpaper and color and things like that. Can you help me with finding a guide for this?

Solution
there isn't much out there on making themes

I found
you need:
Windows style builder (though it's called vista style builder it officially supports windows 7 & can be used to make windows 10 themes once you modify it a bit)

your choice of image editor (photoshop or gimp)

Theme building guide (it's for windows 7 but to understand the structure of a windows visual style & for learning the locations of parts & properties you really need to read this thoroughly)

and custom class maps, shellstyle & stylescripts to modify the default installation of windows style builder so that it supports windows 10 themes. you can get all that here (check the sticky threads):

virtualcustoms.net/forumdispla…
on here in comments...

aden.anderson2001

Reputable
Aug 26, 2018

Colif

Win 11 Master
there isn't much out there on making themes

I found
you need:
Windows style builder (though it's called vista style builder it officially supports windows 7 & can be used to make windows 10 themes once you modify it a bit)

your choice of image editor (photoshop or gimp)

Theme building guide (it's for windows 7 but to understand the structure of a windows visual style & for learning the locations of parts & properties you really need to read this thoroughly)

and custom class maps, shellstyle & stylescripts to modify the default installation of windows style builder so that it supports windows 10 themes. you can get all that here (check the sticky threads):

virtualcustoms.net/forumdispla…
on here in comments - https://www.deviantart.com/devillns...1903-824590193?comment=1:824590193:4878853874

there are only 4 google results searching for making themes for that program.

Solution