How to print one page in reverse....?

cas

Is there any way to force a printer to print a page in reverse (ie, to
print from the bottom of the page to the top)? I'm trying to print a
double sided shape that will then be cut out... so I need the position
of the shapes to be the same on both sides of the paper.

Using the "t-shirt transfer" setting gets the positioning right, but
there's text on both sides, and the "t-shirt transfer" setting mirror
images the text - which I don't want.

Any ideas? :confused:

--
cas

If any printer will print in reverse it would depend on the specific
printer's driver. Check the manual.

"cas" <cas.1t4x1p@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> Is there any way to force a printer to print a page in reverse (ie, to
> print from the bottom of the page to the top)? I'm trying to print a
> double sided shape that will then be cut out... so I need the position
> of the shapes to be the same on both sides of the paper.
>
> Using the "t-shirt transfer" setting gets the positioning right, but
> there's text on both sides, and the "t-shirt transfer" setting mirror
> images the text - which I don't want.
>
> Any ideas? :confused:
>

> --
> cas

Use paint or photo editor to flip the image.
--
Your horoscope says you will wake up, eat food, do stuff, eat more food, do
stuff, eat more food, do stuff, then sleep.

"cas" wrote:

> Is there any way to force a printer to print a page in reverse (ie, to
> print from the bottom of the page to the top)? I'm trying to print a
> double sided shape that will then be cut out... so I need the position
> of the shapes to be the same on both sides of the paper.
>
> Using the "t-shirt transfer" setting gets the positioning right, but
> there's text on both sides, and the "t-shirt transfer" setting mirror
> images the text - which I don't want.
>
> Any ideas? :confused:
>

> --
> cas

Sparda

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2005

"" wrote:
> Is there any way to force a printer to print a page in reverse
> (ie, to
> print from the bottom of the page to the top)? I'm trying to
> print a
> double sided shape that will then be cut out... so I need the
> position
> of the shapes to be the same on both sides of the paper.
>
> Using the "t-shirt transfer" setting gets the positioning
> right, but
> there's text on both sides, and the "t-shirt transfer" setting
> mirror
> images the text - which I don't want.
>
> Any ideas? :confused:
>

> --
> cas

Couldnt you just turn the paper around when you are to print on the
other side?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Print---Fax-page-reverse-ftopict403632.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1336857