[SOLVED] How to properly put fans

Solution
Hey guys! Short question. I only have 3 case fans right now, should I put my case fan; 1 rear, 2 front or 1 rear, 2 top?
What kind of cpu cooler do you have?
A)Top-down area air cooler: I don't think there's a right way to set up fans with these coolers...
I think, ideally, that these coolers should be used in chassis with side intakes, because these coolers draw air from 'above the fan', blow downwards into the heatsink, and that air then spreads outward.
But with windowed panels being so 'in' currently, the top-down coolers get shafted.

B)Tower air cooler: 3x front intake

C)AIO/CLC: Oh, there doesn't appear to be liquid cooling support, according to the product page...
ohh fantech,you must be from balkan.I have their headphones and mousepad,they are really good.
If i were you i would put 1 on the TOP,1 on the BACK and 1 on the front side of the case (the highest possition of the front side).
Later on you can order 2x120mm fans from them,to fill up that front side spot.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Hey guys! Short question. I only have 3 case fans right now, should I put my case fan; 1 rear, 2 front or 1 rear, 2 top?
What kind of cpu cooler do you have?
A)Top-down area air cooler: I don't think there's a right way to set up fans with these coolers...
I think, ideally, that these coolers should be used in chassis with side intakes, because these coolers draw air from 'above the fan', blow downwards into the heatsink, and that air then spreads outward.
But with windowed panels being so 'in' currently, the top-down coolers get shafted.

B)Tower air cooler: 3x front intake

C)AIO/CLC: Oh, there doesn't appear to be liquid cooling support, according to the product page...

Solution