[SOLVED] How to reinstall SSD after it has been plugged out?

Kuram

Prominent
Dec 26, 2020
In my PC I have an SSD and a HDD, but after travelling with the pc, the SATA connection to the SSD came out. What I thought would be essentially plug and play is not. What is the ideal way of reinstalling the SSD, while retaining all of the files on both drives?

Specs:
MOBO: ASUS m5 a97 le r.20
CPU: AMD FX 8350
GPU: Asus r9 270x
HDD: WD WD10EZEX 1 TB
SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Solution
In my PC I have an SSD and a HDD, but after travelling with the pc, the SATA connection to the SSD came out. What I thought would be essentially plug and play is not. What is the ideal way of reinstalling the SSD, while retaining all of the files on both drives?

Specs:

you should be able to plug the drive back in and call it good if not plug it back in boot to bios and select uefi boot device

Specs:

you should be able to plug the drive back in and call it good if not plug it back in boot to bios and select uefi boot device

Solution