[SOLVED] HP 250 G6 laptop - screen and wifi cable routing issue

Apr 6, 2021
I have an HP 250 G6 laptop – I needed to replace a broken rear screen cover, broken cable and screen cable, as well as broken left hinge and hinge cover.

I can’t manage to figure out where to feed/put the screen cable and wifi cables which are both routed on the left side into the left side hinge cover, without damaging them when I put on the bottom cover - this also doesnt fit because these cables are in the way!

I didn’t find anything helpful on HP’s support forum.

A You-tube link or clear simple step by step instructions to sort out the screen and wifi cable through the left hinge and hinge cover and onto the motherboard would be very helpful.

Thank you,
Philip

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I think you will need to tuck the cables as tightly with the frame/bezel as possible since they do tend to protrude outwards. This is also the reason why some very adhesive tape is used to keep the cables in place. Notably the WiFi and display/power cables, so they don't impeded panels from sitting flush with one another.

Hope this helps you out.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I think you will need to tuck the cables as tightly with the frame/bezel as possible since they do tend to protrude outwards. This is also the reason why some very adhesive tape is used to keep the cables in place. Notably the WiFi and display/power cables, so they don't impeded panels from sitting flush with one another.

Hope this helps you out.

Solution