Feb 2, 2024
Hi guys

I have a problem with my Eliteone AIO. I'm almost sure the problem is the motherboard. When I connect the PSU (HP TPC-AA501) an orange light in the back of the motherboard lights up. When pressing power on button nothing happens. Not a sound, a beep or anything at all. Already tried and tested these things:
  • Changed cpu and ram. Tried cpu and ram on another PC and they work. For the PSU, I tested it with a multimeter and voltage is alright.
  • Changed CMOS battery. Tried pressing power on button for 30 seconds and release. Also tried to retire CMOS battery for some hours and then try to start the pc. No luck.
  • Tested continuity of mosfets and VRMs near cpu socket and also tested continuity for power on switch. Continuity on all of them were fine.
  • Checked for overheating components both sides of the motherboard. I noticed that a diode near the orange light (manual says that light is the "5v aux. light") heats to the point that burns when touched. That's the only component overheating.
The model of the motherboard is Quanta DAN11AMB8HO. I searched for schematics but didn't find anything.
Im not sure if the cable that connect power on switch module to motherboard has a problem or not. Not sure if it's possible to turn on PC directly from mobo.

Hope that someone can help me. Let me know if you need more photos.