I have a HP 735 all in one which has been working fine.
I assume that after upgrading to PS 2 I now have a problem.
The printer and copier work fine.
On attempting to scan I, get a message, scanner cannot connect to PC.
I have found reference to the problem at HP site and it redirects to MS see
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;867780
can anyone direct me to the place I may access the "hotfix" referred to
please.
Regards, Bob.

If it's a hotfix you must call Microsoft. They will confirm that you need
it and you will be emailed a link to download the fix. There is no charge
for this.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging