[SOLVED] Huge FPS drops on all games, any help?

Liam1306

Commendable
Jul 9, 2021
Hi, for the past few years I've been experiencing massive fps drops (from 60 - 19) on all games very regularly. I've tried changing GPU's, CPU's, RAM and even SSD's. My PC has a pretty good spec now and I'm not sure what to do. I've measured both my CPU and GPU temps when under load and both run cool at around 65°C which isn't too bad. I've also tried updating and downgrading drivers which seems to make no difference. Can anybody help with this as it would be really appreciated? Thanks.

SPECS:
Mobo: Gigabyte B450m Gaming
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: Gtx 1660 Super 6GB
RAM: 2x8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4
PSU: 750w

Lutfij

Titan
750W is the advertised wattage of the PSU. Please mention the make and model of the unit, as well as it's age. What OS are you working with? If you're on Windows 10, mention the version(not edition) of the OS.

You have a similar thread here;
Please top creating multiple threads to prevent developments of spaghetti brains.

For the sake of relevance, please mention the version of your BIOS. We have a lot of people come around and state that they are on the latest only to learn that there are BIOS versions pending update. Link to ram kit used?

Liam1306

Commendable
Jul 9, 2021
750W is the advertised wattage of the PSU. Please mention the make and model of the unit, as well as it's age. What OS are you working with? If you're on Windows 10, mention the version(not edition) of the OS.

You have a similar thread here;
Please top creating multiple threads to prevent developments of spaghetti brains.

For the sake of relevance, please mention the version of your BIOS. We have a lot of people come around and state that they are on the latest only to learn that there are BIOS versions pending update. Link to ram kit used?
The Model is an Ace 750w (I’m aware it’s awful) and I’m on the latest version of windows 10 (21H2 latest one released last month)
I have the latest version of my BIOS and it is not pending update.
RAM: https://www.scan.co.uk/products/16g...oZ-3d-rSCZayslvBm3z3B92vTaAyWTYwaAu2-EALw_wcB
Thanks for the reply 👍