[SOLVED] huge ping spikes problems

May 26, 2020
guys im rly need your help im starting to lose my mind at this point, i'm playing a game called league of legends and whoever plays it/tried it, it cant be played with lag spikes, I changed my dns server, i bought new router, i even tried to mess up netsh settings + i reseted all my network settings in the router and the pc, "reset this network"I even removed and downloaded/ tried to update my drivers but it still didnt work, the problem is when im playing im getting lag spikes out of no where and it can happen every 1 hour or every 2m.. I talked with my ISP but they couldn't help. they said your connection speed is ok and this is a problem with the server so we can't help you. also im using cable ethernet and im getting 80mbps 5 upload speed 10 - 16 pings to my nearby servers. when I tracert the ping to the riots company ip adress the hop number 8 is always timed out. there are 6 phones connected to the router and 3 wired connections : me,[my ethernet cable] and 2 converters that work with the internet [netflix].i hope someone can help me here, this issue really frustrates me

Solution
Your home network could have some issues, but more than likely it sounds like just congestion at the company servers. If you try it at some oddball off-peak time when no one is on and it's perfect, it's the company's servers and there's nothing you can do about that.
Your home network could have some issues, but more than likely it sounds like just congestion at the company servers. If you try it at some oddball off-peak time when no one is on and it's perfect, it's the company's servers and there's nothing you can do about that.

Solution