Question Humming noise from PC

begic.ismar96

Commendable
Aug 25, 2017
Hello! I have a problem with my PC, its for some reason makes humming noise suddely, from somewhere around motherboard area if checked from right side of case once i take off right side panel where cable managment is. The thing is. When i press under the PC humming stops, or when i lift my case up it stops humming too. I pressed on sidepanels, front panel, back of case it still hums, only when pressed under it humming stops. I checked every component if they are loose or something from fans, gpu, motherboard to psu and hard drive, everything very well screwed tight, nothing is loose and none of the vibrate on touch. My specs are Intel i7 3770 no OC stock cooler, 8gb ram 1600mhz, gtx 1060 6gb, Sharkoon 500W 80 plus Bronze PSU, 120gb ssd and 500gb hard drive. If you have any ideas what could be the problem i would be greatly thankful.

Terry1978

Honorable
Apr 25, 2015
The problem may be a loose screw or a screw that has been acidently put in wrong and seems to be tight !!! yes i did read your post where you say that you have checked all screws only thing is to examine the area that is making the noise .
what case do you have ?
Is it a problem from factory of the specific case you have ?

begic.ismar96

Commendable
Aug 25, 2017
The problem may be a loose screw or a screw that has been acidently put in wrong and seems to be tight !!! yes i did read your post where you say that you have checked all screws only thing is to examine the area that is making the noise .
what case do you have ?
Is it a problem from factory of the specific case you have ?
Yeah could be the case too. Mine is Rampage Prestige. Its really weird. Sometimes repositioning the case stops to noise too, but not always.