[SOLVED] "Hunt: Showdown" and "Escape from Tarkov" suddenly started crashing ?

Aug 7, 2021
They used to work just fine but recently I cant even get into a game in Escape from Tarkov.It starts loading for 5min+ and just crashes it even buggs my discord.It used to do that on the big maps but now it does it even on the smallest map.I didnt have problems with Hunt too but I played for 5-10min and it just crashed no error no anything.I asked the EFT support and they said that it could be something do to with my RAM but I dont know what it could be.
My specs are:
Intel core i5-4440 3.10 GHZ
8gb RAM
Nvidia GTX 1660 SUPER

They used to work just fine but recently I cant even get into a game in Escape from Tarkov.It starts loading for 5min+ and just crashes it even buggs my discord.It used to do that on the big maps but now it does it even on the smallest map.I didnt have problems with Hunt too but I played for 5-10min and it just crashed no error no anything.I asked the EFT support and they said that it could be something do to with my RAM but I dont know what it could be.
My specs are:
Intel core i5-4440 3.10 GHZ
8gb RAM
Nvidia GTX 1660 SUPER
Umm yeah you need more ram for starters. What all is running on your pc when gaming because your probably over stress the ram load

Aug 7, 2021
Umm yeah you need more ram for starters. What all is running on your pc when gaming because your probably over stress the ram load
I usually just have discord open and nothing else.The weird part is that it used to work no problem but in this past month it has been happening non stop.

Aug 7, 2021
The more updates they send through the more ram you will end up using. But that being said there could be several other underline issues not yet addressed. Is the bios set right? Are the Chipset drivers installed
I have the intel(r) 8 series/c220 chipset family sata ahci controller but I dont see any drivers for windows 10 I might have some already

Is it possible that it has something to do with my SSD.I got a new one and installed my windows on it both games are on the SSD.Tho again they used to work just fine and recently I cant even enter a game without it crashing.
How many drives do you have, and are they all ssd's or ssd's and Hdd's if it's both how was Windows installed are you sure the full installation went to the ssd not the ladder and install to a mix of drives

Aug 7, 2021
How many drives do you have, and are they all ssd's or ssd's and Hdd's if it's both how was Windows installed are you sure the full installation went to the ssd not the ladder and install to a mix of drives
I have 2 SSDs and 1 HDD and I am pretty sure I installed my windows to the newest SSD on which both games are installed