Huntkey PC Chasis Offers Radiation Protection

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

awood28211

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2007
Hahaha. This is great: http://books.google.com/books?id=1DsEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PT112&lpg=PT112&dq=%22Enable+4.0%22+database&source=bl&ots=yFqOFgTwNa&sig=Lx7j-aX26q4ZtHIUzUpydJCTvuw&hl=en&ei=gkXQTL22IIKClAehwJ3MBg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBMQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=%22Enable%204.0%22%20database&f=false

I was seeking info on Enable because of the post I just made... I found it.. but click the link and scroll down to the "next" page. It's labeled page 98. Read the article about keyboard and mouse being unnatural and that very soon it would be replaced with a pen and voice. Quoting intel that it would take 10 years but the author believed it would be faster... Here we are 20 years later... tablets...with not pen.

J-Star

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2010
What a wonderful product! A miracle! I hadn't even *heard* of "computer radiation hazards" before the miracle product from China was announced.

I hope it comes with a bottle of SNA-KEO-IL™. They would go well together. SNA-KEO-IL™ - as we all know - is another one of those miracle products that cures everything from the commond cold to hairloss, potency problem, lack in the... uhm... "physical intimatcy capacity"... even helps you get a new girlfriend with really big t...

[SARCASM OFF]

Ok... can't hold it in any more. *lets out roaring laughter* You really fell for it... it's a sham. Whenever a chinese company sells a product said to reduce hair loss and help make your private parts better... then you know it's baloney. :)

[citation][nom]iamtheking123[/nom]"The rack is made of premium conductive metal"Umm...aluminum? Anyways the way I figure it any grounded metal case should act as a faraday cage and not alow EM waves to go in or out. Either way there's not much to begin with compared to say...your router or your cell phone.[/citation]

Gold? best conductor I know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.