Lutfij

Titan
You don't add fans to any opening you find on a chassis, it doesn't work that way. in fact you're defeating the purpose of a small form factor tower case by adding appendages to said case, effectively adding more to it's overall dimensions. If you need more cooling, change the case out for a conventional mitx chassis, like the Fractal Torrent Nano or perhaps go for a slightly larger footprint like the Fractal Pop Air Mini.

Outside of making the case larger than it's supposed to be, the grating son the panels will impeded your airflow into the case, effectively making any and/or all investments with fans, screws or magnetized mounts, pointless.

If you've got a sub 3 slot card in the case, then remove the mesh filtering on the side where the cases intakes air to see if temps improve.

My 2 cents.

bjohn93

Reputable
Jan 29, 2019
You don't add fans to any opening you find on a chassis, it doesn't work that way. in fact you're defeating the purpose of a small form factor tower case by adding appendages to said case, effectively adding more to it's overall dimensions. If you need more cooling, change the case out for a conventional mitx chassis, like the Fractal Torrent Nano or perhaps go for a slightly larger footprint like the Fractal Pop Air Mini.

Outside of making the case larger than it's supposed to be, the grating son the panels will impeded your airflow into the case, effectively making any and/or all investments with fans, screws or magnetized mounts, pointless.

If you've got a sub 3 slot card in the case, then remove the mesh filtering on the side where the cases intakes air to see if temps improve.

My 2 cents.

I'm not adding anything to make the case larger than it already is. I'm trying to come up with a solution for air cooling a case like this.
It's on sale for a good price with the included PSU which is why I decided to go with this case over another option.

I did come up with a solution though. Going to use this bracket < https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07N3T1GJP/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A8GRJU0V6WTPX&psc=1 >
in order to mount two 120mm to give the GPU some fresh air