[SOLVED] I accidentaly leaked my ipv4 and ipv6 adress

Solution
Pretty much the only things you hear about is idiot gamers running denial of service attacks against someone for something done in a game. These are mostly kids using mommies credit card because to do actual attacks you have to pay a service. They quickly run out of money.

The hackers scan all IP addresses so they don't care. As long as you do not have something like port forwarding on all someone can do is attack your router or try to use up all your bandwidth with garbage traffic. Since there is no money to be made doing this someone would have to have other reasons.
Pretty much the only things you hear about is idiot gamers running denial of service attacks against someone for something done in a game. These are mostly kids using mommies credit card because to do actual attacks you have to pay a service. They quickly run out of money.

The hackers scan all IP addresses so they don't care. As long as you do not have something like port forwarding on all someone can do is attack your router or try to use up all your bandwidth with garbage traffic. Since there is no money to be made doing this someone would have to have other reasons.

Reactions: SamirD
Solution
Aug 28, 2021

How can i check if port forwarding is off?