[SOLVED] I AM DESPERATE FOR MY DESKTOP

tunatuna302

Notable
Aug 9, 2018
Please, I need urgent help. While exporting a video on a video editing software, i accidentally chose all images for a 30 sec video and It clogged my desktop, it won't load please help.

Solution
Please explain what you mean by "it won't load". Are you referring to the video editing software, other programs, or Windows itself? Do you have a backup for your system? If you can reboot Windows, maybe that would help?
Please explain what you mean by "it won't load". Are you referring to the video editing software, other programs, or Windows itself? Do you have a backup for your system? If you can reboot Windows, maybe that would help?

Solution

tunatuna302

Notable
Aug 9, 2018
oh mate, thank god I found a way to solve it myself, also the desktop itself had 2434 pictures of the video I exported there, I was able to get to files>desktop, easily delete all those, the desktop itself would literally crash and the system was very slow, but it is now solved, thanks for taking your time to read this I will still select you as top answer