Question I am not sure if its dead because of a fuse

Jun 25, 2019
Hello, I accidentally plugged in the wrong ac adapter into my monitor and it died, it is a quite old monitor it is a philips LED 248C, I dont have much knowledge about circuit boards but I have opened it and look at the io board, right next to the ac input there is a orange-brown component that has a line running down te middle of it and one thicker line to the right. I was hoping if someone could confirm that this component is a fuse and if not could tell me what could possibly have gone wrong when i used the wrong plug. I have taken an image of the zone where the component is but I cant find where to upload it on this page.

Lutfij

Titan
There's only so much you can relate via text is when you need to include an image to make your point. We're going to need an image of what you're seeing so we can add 1 and 1. Some of us might not own the monitor itself but the image of the PCB can give us a hint of what sort of components are onboard and what may r may not be a fuse.

Jun 25, 2019
There's only so much you can relate via text is when you need to include an image to make your point. We're going to need an image of what you're seeing so we can add 1 and 1. Some of us might not own the monitor itself but the image of the PCB can give us a hint of what sort of components are onboard and what may r may not be a fuse.
Hello, thank you so much for your answer, yes I did manage to upload a picture, literally seconds after you replied haha, if you could se the picture and tell me if theres anything you see, thank you!!