I can't create an Instagram account!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamastor

Reputable
Nov 3, 2016
Here's the thing: Last week, i wanted to create an account on Instagram but when i was about to finish my submission to do so,Instagram gives me the warning:"We're having trouble creating your account.Please try again soon". I tried again with my email account and this time warns me that my email account is already used by other account.
I don't understand how could this be, because i'm the only user of my email account.No one else!
So what i'm asking is anyone having the same problem?A feedback would be nice.Thanks.

JeckeL

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009
Try resetting your password, I assume their password reset function sends a reset link to your email, so plug in your email when asked for it and have them send you a link to reset it

Adamastor

Reputable
Nov 3, 2016
Try resetting your password, I assume their password reset function sends a reset link to your email, so plug in your email when asked for it and have them send you a link to reset it
I did that and doesn't work.Instagram doesn't send a reset link to my email

Adamastor

Reputable
Nov 3, 2016
You could try another email. If you dont have a second one, just use gmail or so.
That's the thing.For entertaiment purposes,i use Gmail accounts.Not my personal email.It would be quite a mess to handle.I've bothered to create an another Gmail account specifically for Instagram and i got nothing.In fact,when i try to use this new email,Instagram block me by saying:"Your account has been suspended for violating our terms of service".I never had the chance to use it in the first place!
Look,i appreciate the advice given by the members of this forum but i sensing this problem can't be fixed.I don't know else to do and besides,i not that into Instagram. I just wanna to make a few comments.Thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.