i Concepts (cheapie!) XP drivers?

I have a i Concepts digital camera and no software. They are very
cheap and retail for about $30.

Anyone know where I could download XP drivers for it? Or email me at
willhopp@bellsouth dot com.

TIA

Must be senile. Don't know my own email address

willhopp@bellsouth dot net is correct

"One of the boys" <me@your.net> wrote in message
> Must be senile. Don't know my own email address
>
> willhopp@bellsouth dot net is correct
>
> On Sat, 08 May 2004 20:29:00 -0400, One of the boys <me@your.net>
> wrote:
>
> >I have a i Concepts digital camera and no software. They are very
> >cheap and retail for about $30.
> >
> >Anyone know where I could download XP drivers for it? Or email me at
> >willhopp@bellsouth dot com.
> >
> >TIA

For $16 camera and software on Ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3813850565&category=1085