Question i discovered that my ram's supported processors doesnt include my cpu ?!

Adhamm

Prominent
Jul 27, 2019
Ok so i have crashes in games and unexplained ones like freezing and needing to restart the whole system so i have been troubleshooting all the time trying to figure out then i stumbled upon this which says under compatibility (what is written) while my processor is Amd Ryzen 5 2600 and vice versa when i open My processor's compatible ram page i cant find my ram stick as shown here while my rams model is "cmk8gx4m1d3000c16 " from corsair . my pc components are Ryzen 5 2600 , msi b450 pro vdh plus , 2x8 corsair vengeance with model number cmk8gx4m1d3000c16 , gtx 1650 , an ssd and a hdd . any help would be appreciated

ryzen 5 2600
gtx 1650
2x8 corsair lpx vengeance
240 gb ssd
1tb HDD
msi b450 pro vdh plus
500 watt PSU

Last edited:
Pretty sure it is not a compatibility issue. Most manufacturers say that but it should still work. What PSU are you running? What are your temps? The RAM model number you gave is a for a single stick of RAM, did you buy two individual 8 GB sticks and put them together? Have you cleaned out for dust?

Adhamm

Prominent
Jul 27, 2019
Pretty sure it is not a compatibility issue. Most manufacturers say that but it should still work. What PSU are you running? What are your temps? The RAM model number you gave is a for a single stick of RAM, did you buy two individual 8 GB sticks and put them together? Have you cleaned out for dust?

my psu is That one came with the case my temps are all normal 60-75 when really under load and yes i have two sticks of same ram stated above . and i clean for dust every week almost.

Adhamm

Prominent
Jul 27, 2019
Could be linked. Does your system crash whenever you are playing games or doing something stressful on the computer. It is highly suspect your card is the reason.
ok here is the brain teaser, i have ran multiple vigorous stress tests like heaven and furmark and occt and others and all kinds of stress tests like cpu gpu memory tests and no errors show or happen only one or two times the program was responding but the report says no errors however when i run league of legends the game could crash for a while then run ok for a while its just weird and not only league of legends just an example.