Question I dont think my pc is running well Any Help would be awesome.

Jul 14, 2019
hello everyone i have a rtx 2070, i7-8700 (non k version), TUF b360-pro motherboard, 16 gb ddr4 tforce ram, source 500 gb ssd, 1TB hard drive, and gammax cpu cooler.

so when i first got it like 1 and a half months ago its been running good until before one week ago its been running low fps like really low and laggy in game.

First days when i got it its been running DayZ 130-150 fps no problem but just when i loaded in i get little bit of framespikes like it drops to 20-30 fps for a 1 sec then it would run constant 130-150 fps no problem even in GTA V Fivem i get like 110+ fps but these days i get 50-80 fps and its so laggy its not even playable even in gta v fivem servers i get 60-70 fps but in GTA V Fivem its not laggy all the time but sometimes it gets on my nerv so idk if its normal or not.

Btw i didnt build this pc i got it pre-built with brand new components because it had a discount for Ramadan and its cheaper pre-built than buying all parts alone and it has 1 year warranty with windows 10 already installed so i bought it this way and i never touched anything inside the pc i just removed the plastic on the glass panel from the inside thats it and the motherboard has rgb lighting on the side and its written tuf gaming with rgb light and the f, g and a letters arent lit up well like i can barely see the letters and under that there is a small red light idk what it is for so yeah any help would be really awesome.