Question Second monitor shows "no signal", what can i do ?

Jun 2, 2024
Hello there, so i got this problem with the second monitor that i bought, it only shows "no signal".
I tried a lot of different things and i am running out of options.

Specs-
Gpu Asus Gtx 1080,
Cpu Ryzen 5 3600,
Ram 16 gb 2400hz HyperX,
Motherboard GA-A320M-S2H with the latest bios update F57,
SSd Nv2 250 Gb,
Hdd 1tb x2,
The old monitor is a Samsung S24C450, the new one is AsRock CL27FF..

So my first monitor is connected thru my dvi port directly to gpu, the new monitor i connected it to the hdmi port, I actually have on my gpu 2 hdmi ports and i tried both but I still get the same problem no signal, today i bhought another hdmi cable and tested it, the same problem, i tested to the tv too and still same, so i got to the conclusion that the problem is from hdmi ports... but why ? i don t understand why.... they are not damaged or something.. so now i am planing to buy a display port adapter to see if the display ports from gpu are working...

I updated the graphics card driver, i even updated the bios.. The input on the monitor is set corectly to hdmi. This is the power supply i have
https://www.coolermaster.com/en-global/products/masterwatt-lite-230v-600w/ some help please

sometimes HDMI cable are a bit too thick where you can hold ´em,be sure the HDMI cable is really completely plugged in. The slot of the case might be to thin to plug in the HDMI connector completely

Jun 2, 2024
sometimes HDMI cable are a bit too thick where you can hold ´em,be sure the HDMI cable is really completely plugged in. The slot of the case might be to thin to plug in the HDMI connector completely
Yea i got you man..but it does fully go in...what is interesting tho is that witth the first cable i tested it it was saying no signal but with the second one that i bought it says no cable detected which i found interesting because i tried on the both ports and it does the same..

Mod edit:

Now the question is... if the hdmi ports do not get power, how come the dvi one gets right ? this is a very annoying situation