Question I got a small delay on my laptop

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You could simply state the make and model of your laptop and it's SKU(the sticker under the laptop) as opposed to having users download a zipped file off a file hosting site that may be laced with malware. Not questioning you, just saying that it could be exploited by others.

You should look into System(right click start button>System), and see which version of Windows 10 you're on. You might want to also use CPU-Z and see what BIOS version you're currently on.

Reactions: John eLeimon

John eLeimon

Prominent
Feb 8, 2021
How am i supposed to post the photo here without link it won't let me I'm new here sorry about this noob question... You probably want me to type my specs etc.?

John eLeimon

Prominent
Feb 8, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You could simply state the make and model of your laptop and it's SKU(the sticker under the laptop) as opposed to having users download a zipped file off a file hosting site that may be laced with malware. Not questioning you, just saying that it could be exploited by others.

You should look into System(right click start button>System), and see which version of Windows 10 you're on. You might want to also use CPU-Z and see what BIOS version you're currently on.

Ok it says
Windows 10 Home
last time installed 5/2/2021 (5 of february/2021)
and the other thing says 18363.1316

John eLeimon

Prominent
Feb 8, 2021
In the video im showing a timer that is not counting seconds properly its like my laptop freezes for a second and skips one just check the video i cant explain it im also having the dxdiag inside