Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

people who attach before the time is up, I wrote NR20 what part these
sh**-brains dont understand?

I just played a game, same scenerio happened I said all the nasty
things, probably hurts people deeply, but I cant help it, it is just
low when people do early attacking. Ughhh.

ps: this early attacker was a purple zerg, guess the adjactives I may
have used... I just hope he wasnt a kid

PrZx7

"zx7" <kinszach@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> people who attach before the time is up, I wrote NR20 what part these
> sh**-brains dont understand?
>
> I just played a game, same scenerio happened I said all the nasty
> things, probably hurts people deeply, but I cant help it, it is just
> low when people do early attacking. Ughhh.
>
> ps: this early attacker was a purple zerg, guess the adjactives I may
> have used... I just hope he wasnt a kid

NR 20 minutes?

Have you considered that maybe the problem is that you are playing NR 20
minute games?

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:27:12 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>Ah also a no army 20 minutes?
>
>PLus if you are dying "all the time" in nr 20 minute games, because people
>are breaking the rules, then maybe he is the one that is the fool.

What about a no gameplay 20 minutes? Everyone sits and stares blankly
at their screen for 20 minutes before the match commences.

--
theobliviousbyers

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:27:12 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>
> >Ah also a no army 20 minutes?
> >
> >PLus if you are dying "all the time" in nr 20 minute games, because
people
> >are breaking the rules, then maybe he is the one that is the fool.
>
> What about a no gameplay 20 minutes? Everyone sits and stares blankly
> at their screen for 20 minutes before the match commences.

It's like one step above the no army 20 minute games he plays.

--

Byers ex machina wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:27:12 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>
> >Ah also a no army 20 minutes?
> >
> >PLus if you are dying "all the time" in nr 20 minute games, because
people
> >are breaking the rules, then maybe he is the one that is the fool.
>
> What about a no gameplay 20 minutes? Everyone sits and stares blankly
> at their screen for 20 minutes before the match commences.

Not recommended, seriously you should stop finding excuses.

PrZx7-

'Adun Toridas'