[SOLVED] I have 3 buying options for a monitor, which one to get (gaming & graphics design) ?

Kris Clark

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2015
I bought a pc from IBP and it's arriving Monday, I'm trying to find out what monitor to buy to go along with it. It's coming with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 - 12GB
Can I get a best of and then a list from best to worst?

So far, I'm down to three, I've used this comparison website to help out and provided links to amazon.
https://www.displayspecifications.com/en/comparison/96fd1a8e4b

Amazon Links:
Acer Gaming Monitor 27 Inches KG271 Cbmidpx 1920 x 1080
Acer Gaming Monitor ED273
Acer Nitro
My friends tell me to get the Nitro, but I'm not too sure, looking to play games like CoD Warzone, Apex, Valorant, Triple A games, a lot of the amazing single player games out there right now.

Thanks!

Solution
If you have the money I would recommend going for the Acer curved 27in. Having the ability to use G-Sync is nice to have and though it's personal preference I think curved displays provide a better FPS experience.

From there I would say the other Acer 27in and then the Nitro, not sure the reasonning your friends gave but 27in espeically if it's your only monitor is a fantastic size.
May 20, 2021
If you have the money I would recommend going for the Acer curved 27in. Having the ability to use G-Sync is nice to have and though it's personal preference I think curved displays provide a better FPS experience.

From there I would say the other Acer 27in and then the Nitro, not sure the reasonning your friends gave but 27in espeically if it's your only monitor is a fantastic size.

Solution