Question I have a problem with stutering display

Jul 22, 2022
Ok so i have a 1070 from 3/4 years and i had no problems till i noticed lags and its like stuttering when i have 180fps lock and its not moving from it literally and i still have lag its like im on 30 fps idk why someone help i bought a brand new hdmi cabel cuz i thought that can be the problem cuz i used dispplay port but when i tried the new hdmi it was even worst probably cuz i have to play on 144hz with the hdmi but with the display port i can play on 165hz but in both its still laggy asf. if anyone can help me i will be so happy this is in every game i have more fps than 165hz and its still laggy i have tried g sync v sync and everything but......... ( sry for my english its <Mod Edit> ik)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 22, 2022
ok so im with 165hz monitor aoc 24g2wg3 , ryzen 5 3600 ( i wanna upgrade to ryzen 7 5800x but idk if theres a point when my monitor is stutering ) , 1070 8gb, asrock b450 steel legend and my power suply is 750w with 2x 8ram AKA 16 3200mhz but working on 3066mhz cuz for some reason im getting blue screen on 3200mhz but its fine i dont care about that so thats my specs idk if u meant that by system info oh and windows 10 pro i think with drivers 457.30 cuz ive heard they are good

Jul 22, 2022
Ok so i have a 1070 from 3/4 years and i had no problems till i noticed lags and its like stuttering when i have 180fps lock and its not moving from it literally and i still have lag its like im on 30 fps idk why someone help i bought a brand new hdmi cabel cuz i thought that can be the problem cuz i used dispplay port but when i tried the new hdmi it was even worst probably cuz i have to play on 144hz with the hdmi but with the display port i can play on 165hz but in both its still laggy asf. if anyone can help me i will be so happy this is in every game i have more fps than 165hz and its still laggy i have tried g sync v sync and everything but......... ( sry for my english its bad ik)

Jul 22, 2022
the power suply is not the reason cuz i bought one 2 weeks ago and it didnt fix + u mean the motherboard should be fixed in a repair shop cuz of the display stutter or cuz of the blue screen? + i think i should buy a 3060 soon cuz i think the gpu is the problem idk if u think its possible but listen the 1070 is old i used it for like 4 years bro and u know how there is like 1 hdmi and 3 dp slots in the gpu i tried each slot with hdmi and dp and i think its a bit better on the last diplsay port slot than the first one so i think the problem could be the card what u think? cuz i really have to fix it im a competitive player :C

Jul 22, 2022
well I would think the ram running at the wrong speed because of motherboard would be my first step to sort out but it might fix somthing all the best.
or should i just update to a other bios version or somehting but idk if thats gonna help with the monitor stutter cuz i have 180fps lock its not moving and its still laggy and when i buy the new 3060 if its still laggy its gonna be the worst thing ever.

TRENDING THREADS