I have made this m-atx build, is it any good??

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Rammy

Honorable

I don't really know where you are using all of these fans. I'm not 100% sure if the Noctua D14 uses two fan headers (as you would expect) or if they have it wired together so they both run off the CPU header.
By using the D14 it probably means you can't have a rear exhaust (which is fine, the D14 will do that for you anyway) and on the front section you only need one fan. Adding fans to the roof section is unlikely to make much difference to performance, so you should have no issues with fan headers really.

Rammy

Honorable
I don't know, are you planning to remove the optical drive bay?
If yes - then two at the front. There is a spot at the rear for 120/140mm fans, but due to the sheer size of the NH-D14 it'll most likely block this location. This image should show what I mean.
If no - then don't use any at all. Get a single, larger fan for the front like the AF-15 PWM or AF-14 PWM I mentioned earlier.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Asus Maximus VI Impact has (4) 4-pin fan connectors. (1) CPU and (3) Other. Your NH-D14 has 2 fans but will connect to the motherboard to CPU_Fan with the supplied splitter. (1) for the 200mm fan, (or 2x120mm, use another splitter), (1) for exhaust fan and (1) for top fan (or side panel if your particular case has that option). Its a fantastic board, with all sorts of possibilities, and with the supplied software and bios, you'll have plenty of control over the fans. Just using splitters, you could run 6 fans in (3)pairs, as well as the 2 on the cooler.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Woof, that's the first time I've actually seen a NH-D14 in a mITX, that thing is Huge! lol, so yeah.. your cpu cooler just became the exhaust fan, you will NOT need 3 Noctua's, just the 2 for the intake. With that Asus board you'll have all kinds of fan options. As quiet as the Noctua's are, I'd go with the 2x120mm, you'll get more airflow, it will be spread throughout the height of the case better, and you can turn the fans to a lower rpm for better noise control.