Question I have no antialiasing at all... (GTX 1060)

mranimo

Reputable
May 4, 2019
I have an MSI Gaming X GTX1060 6gb and I don't have any antialiasing at all. Nor in games nor in Windows. It's very annoying and ugly. I have the newest nvidia drivers. I tried every options in the nv control panel and every settings at games but nothing changed at all. I tried to reinstall drivers too... Any ideas?

mranimo

Reputable
May 4, 2019
I tried to use FXAA, MSAA and TAA in the game settings and in the nvidia control panel too but nothing changed. And that's not only happening in gtaV, it happens in every game and even in Windows. The antialiasing not working at all for some reason. I had a r9 280 graphics card and everything was fine. But now I upgraded to a GTX 1060 and this problem occurs.

I tried to use FXAA, MSAA and TAA in the game settings and in the nvidia control panel too but nothing changed. And that's not only happening in gtaV, it happens in every game and even in Windows. The antialiasing not working at all for some reason. I had a r9 280 graphics card and everything was fine. But now I upgraded to a GTX 1060 and this problem occurs.

You may have an issue with the drivers since you went from an AMD card. Remove the video card drivers, including uninstalling all the AMD driver software, then run DDU to fully wipe them. Install the nVidia drivers again and see what happens.

mranimo

Reputable
May 4, 2019
You may have an issue with the drivers since you went from an AMD card. Remove the video card drivers, including uninstalling all the AMD driver software, then run DDU to fully wipe them. Install the nVidia drivers again and see what happens.
Sadly, no improvement. Everything seems so pixelated. :(
I slowly give up hope...

TRENDING THREADS