Question I have returned…. RDR2/Rust budget build pc…

TheHipHopGuineaPig

Prominent
Nov 20, 2022
I built a pc a while back to play RDR2 which played great and all for under 600, i gave it away to someone whi wanted a basic gaming pc, question is would this possible to build a budget one again, medium graphics no need for monitors, keyboard mouse. Just a reliable mid level gaming pc 👍 thanks in advance 🤓

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
I built a pc a while back to play RDR2 which played great and all for under 600
If you already know how to build a budget PC, then what are you asking from us? :unsure:

would this possible to build a budget one again, medium graphics no need for monitors, keyboard mouse.
Yes, it is possible. (If this is what you're asking.)

Just a reliable mid level gaming pc
Overall, there are 3 levels of gaming PCs;
Low end - capable of playing 1080p with ~60 FPS or so.
Mid level - capable of playing 1440p (2K) with ~60 FPS or so.
High end - capable of playing 4K with ~60 FPS or so.

What you're asking, is not mid level PC. Not even low end if all what you're looking for is mediocre graphics settings. More like an office PC with dedicated, weak GPU.

TheHipHopGuineaPig

Prominent
Nov 20, 2022
If you already know how to build a budget PC, then what are you asking from us? :unsure:

Yes, it is possible. (If this is what you're asking.)

Overall, there are 3 levels of gaming PCs;
Low end - capable of playing 1080p with ~60 FPS or so.
Mid level - capable of playing 1440p (2K) with ~60 FPS or so.
High end - capable of playing 4K with ~60 FPS or so.

What you're asking, is not mid level PC. Not even low end if all what you're looking for is mediocre graphics settings. More like an office PC with dedicated, weak GPU.
Low end would be what I am hoping to build, the last build was a year or two ago and I take it bette parts would be now available. Thanks for your response.