[SOLVED] I have this problem

Apr 15, 2020
Yesterday i let my computer on to download forza horion 4 overnight, i woke up, it was installed and i was playing for like 3 hours, then i was on fl studio for like 2 hours, components temperature was quite normal and then my screen got black and a constant buzzing like, when a game freezes or something idk, some sort of crash, just a black screen and a looping buzzing sound, in restarted it, it was booting and then, black screen, kust a black screen, entered automatic repair, clicked on startup troubleshooter, waited like, 2 mins, restared it by myself and then it worked fine, until now, i was paying rainbow six siege and then again, black screen and buzzing like a “brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr” if u know what i mean, hopefully!What’s the problem?What can i do?Hope is not my ssd, i purchased a ssd like 10 months ago and a new source, it has 750w, please tell me, what’s wrong!?

Apr 15, 2020
Has your motherboard been updated to the latest BIOS and drivers?
Does your video card have the latest drivers?
My bios is again, glitched i will provide you some pictures after because i made windows restore point and i am waiting and no, my gpu hasn’t the latest version because it’s like a beta and i am on a “stable version” of it, not too many version, mine is like 2.1.2 and the latest is 2.1.9 plus this is my bios and no, is not updated because i don’t know how to update it

My bios is again, glitched i will provide you some pictures after because i made windows restore point and i am waiting and no, my gpu hasn’t the latest version because it’s like a beta and i am on a “stable version” of it, not too many version, mine is like 2.1.2 and the latest is 2.1.9 plus this is my bios and no, is not updated because i don’t know how to update it
The latest BIOS is v1.9, you have v1.4.
Try updating your motherboard drivers first [System & Chipset Drivers + On-Board Audio Drivers]. If that does not solve your problem, then go ahead and update the motherboard BIOS.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRyFMf0D9Lc

Apr 15, 2020
Try updating your motherboard drivers first [System & Chipset Drivers + On-Board Audio Drivers]. If that does not solve your problem, then go ahead and update the motherboard BIOS.

I cleanup the windows files, hope it will boot up and i will do that
I will let you know what happens, for now, thanks

Apr 15, 2020

Sadly, i deleted all the files (didn’t choose to recycle the pc) and then, the installer was ok, the files are deleted but then it said, installing 9% your pc may restart blablabla, it restarted and again, it’s black now so, i am scared..

Apr 15, 2020
It's not clear to me what you are saying. What files have you deleted?
I restored the windows, deleted my files and i have a new windows now, i think i found the problem.I unpluged my main gpu ( i have 2 monitors, 1 external gpu and 1 internal gpu) and i am now on my internal gpu, it’s working perfectly, my main videocard is working at the start of the windows but then is just black idk, screen is on but idk, i will make my windows settings, update the main gpu and i will let you know what happened after that:)

Apr 15, 2020
It sounds like your video card may be dead. Try looking at it closely for any sings of damage, broken pieces or burn marks.
Tommorow i wil try to turn on the pc and i will see if works, if not, i will search for another pci express from the source, it has 750w, should have one right?If not, i will buy a new gpu, if i do have one and it’s working it’s ok, if don’t, hope it’s the gpu :/ (P.S no burning smell, nothing damaged, gpu’s light is on but the fans are not spinning and is bot recognized by the pc)I will keep you updated