I just bought an additional DCS-932L wireless home network camera, what do I hav

ekinner

Honorable
Feb 23, 2012
My new DCS-932L home network camera does not show up in MY DEVICES acct!! Only my FIRST camera show up, therefore I cannot access my SECOND camera remotely on my phone or other computer! Help...What do I need to do? ....When I ran the cd installation for the second camera, it could not access my network.....However I was able to install camera manually......it is working fine, I am getting my motion detection e-mails notification, I am able to access camera thru my laptop....What do i have to do in order to my second camera to show in MY DEVICES Acct? so I can access camera remotely?

ekinner

Honorable
Feb 23, 2012
yes, first camera IP 10.0.0.5 and second camera IP 10.0.0.6. When I ran cd for second camera could not finish it because cd could not find a network, so I went to my computer, then network and there were the two cameras displayed so I finished inserting network information manually for the second camera, same information as for first camera.. I also registered 2nd camera going to web My Dlink.com

ekinner

Honorable
Feb 23, 2012
I decided to try run Dlink Wizard installation CD again (this time wired) using an Ethernet cable between camera and router (Network) and another Ethernet cable between laptop and route.The wizard went smoothly with no trouble. Now I can access my new camera remotely!!
One reason that the wizard could not get internet connection the first time is because I did not have the internet open!!! Thanks for being there......thanks again....