[SOLVED] I just built my first pc and it will not boot to Windows 10

Aug 15, 2020
My specs are Ryzen 5 3600x Nvidia 1660 Ventus xs, 2 1 TB m.2 SSD, 16 Gb DDR4 Corsair vengace ram, gigabyte 550M d3sh motherboard and a 700 watt Corsair power supply.
I installed windows on my Mac because o don’t have a windows computer and it’s not working I followed a step by step guide and nothing will work I even took out the SSDs and it won’t work somebody pls help

Solution
Can you give us more details about the "it’s not working" part?
Is the USB not seen by the new computer? Does the installation starts but does not finish? does it finish but Windows does not work?
more details are needed to figure out what's the problem.
I figured it out, I had to make another usb copy with Windows because for some reason not all the files were downloading onto the one I was doing before thank you for your help

GrandSACHI

Reputable
Apr 20, 2019
Is the USB not seen by the new computer? Does the installation starts but does not finish? does it finish but Windows does not work?

Aug 15, 2020
I figured it out, I had to make another usb copy with Windows because for some reason not all the files were downloading onto the one I was doing before thank you for your help

Solution