I Lost USB Flash drive,

kvvsrao

Commendable
Jul 22, 2016
I lost my USB flash drive; Unfortunately I didn't saved those files locally on my computer.
From long time I saved the work directly on my pen drive.

Is there any way to recover those files from temporary files on my computer ?

Solution
not very likely. unfortunately. most temp files are just that temp. and are usually deleted from the system immediately on reboot or opening a different file in that application or just closing the file.

only thing that may exist is for Microsoft office products like word if in the control panel settings I forget the name but something about autosave/autorecovery a temp file every few min was set you might have a chance at recovery as those files usually don't get deleted for awhile.
not very likely. unfortunately. most temp files are just that temp. and are usually deleted from the system immediately on reboot or opening a different file in that application or just closing the file.

only thing that may exist is for Microsoft office products like word if in the control panel settings I forget the name but something about autosave/autorecovery a temp file every few min was set you might have a chance at recovery as those files usually don't get deleted for awhile.

Solution